Friday, January 30, 2009

Running away from flu

I got the flu. I am recovering at the moment although some more housekeeping made breathe tons of dust and I'm coughing like an old man. I hate being sick, it makes me feel useless. Apart from that, I'm through the first part of Master and on scale from one to ten I can say my happiness is around 7. February is going to be more intensive, and at the end of march there is the exam for the environmental specialization. I wanna do good, and earn the right (metaphorically speaking) to a good internship position.


Yesterday I had an awesome poker session, I was up 75€, never so much in one night before. Friends are kind these days, I feel very nicely fitting with them, we had a funny game. My poor girl has been infected by my germs, I feel deeply sorry about that, and she got a tougher version of my sickness. I hope I can do my best to make her feel confie while ill and that she can get better right away.


What else? I keep telling myself to wake up because Obama is no dream, is a (and the) real thing. Long live the king!

No comments: