Monday, January 12, 2009

Back on the start line

Vacation was long. I ended up being out of town for two straight weeks. It was awesome, I relaxed and had huge fun with my buddies, I spent a lot of time with my girlfriend (finally alone!) and after chilled not worrying too much about what's coming in a couple of days.
It is time now to stop wondering and start thinking serious. Master will start on wedensday, and this time no joke it will lead me way into spring. Few pauses hopefully but for the rest, a bloody hard time.
I'd like to begin playing some sort of online videogame, I miss the hours of fun I used to have last year. Hopefully it will be soon.
Apart from that today its a cleaning day which honestly sucks big time! But hey, I'd rather stay civilized now that I have enough time to choose ;)

No comments: