Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Xmas

So here we are, ready once again for the big bad holy christmas show. This year my imagination is tired and I have a hard time finding anything good in this holiday I don't really give a shit about.
Things are going good for me, I'll leave in a couple of days for a short trip, just to catch some different air, and hopefully will have the chance to spend some time with my love alone. All those unbalances were fixed with the beginning of the master as I was expecting, so crisis contained for now.
The day-to-day life is extensively tiring on a number of levels, days are so long and yet weeks pass by so quick. I like most of what has occured since I began class, I can consider myself satisfied for now.
I wish those ugly mugs that still read this words a merry Xmas and a wonderful new year. Don't give up in the pursuit of your dreams,

per aspera ad astra

No comments: